Project manager with IT focus (all genders)
wordinc GmbH is a language service provider based in Hamburg, Germany. We specialize in translations in the fields of marketing, finance, law, engineering and medicine, and also offer services in translation & editing, interpreting, foreign language typesetting and language training.
WE ARE OFFERING a paid internship (€400 per month) from April 2022 and throughout 2022 at our office in Hamburg for two months or longer and with a range of exciting tasks such as:
- Running project kick-offs and post-project analysis initiatives
- Learning and working with client-specific tools
- In Word: performing formatting layout checks, source-to-target alignment, creating templates, automating the creation of tables of content, comparing (track changes) and merging documents, creating forms using fields and advanced tools, etc.
- In Excel: creating functions, pivot tables, charts, lists, and group data; analysing data; data validation, macros and VBA, etc.
- In PowerPoint: inserting, embedding and linking media and data; comparing and merging documents; mirroring source to target
You bring with you:
- Knowledge of standard CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource)
- Basic knowledge of a programming language; a mark-up language is a great advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Technical proficiency working with and troubleshooting different computer platforms; tools and ability to understand proprietary systems
If this sounds like you, send a detailed cover letter and CV to email@example.com. Only applications sent by email will be considered. Please be sure to indicate the time frame during which you are interested in doing an internship with us.
Übersetzung | Lektorat | Adaption
Bahrenfelder Chaussee 49 | 22761 Hamburg
Download job advertisement as PDF